Windows ISO Full Version 2024
A single Windows ISO that runs across PCs, phones, tablets, and even the company’s Xbox One console. Windows 10 ISO is about fixing the mess that has been craved in Windows 8.
It’s the best releases of Microsoft, & it’s the best OS for gaming. Let’s Dive into some changes & additions to this new operating system by Microsoft.
- One of the first things is the return of the Start menu. It isn’t just the regular one from Windows 7. Microsoft has mixed the best aspects of the last two versions of Windows to achieve a redesign Start menu.
- The live tiles from old Win 8 remain, but we no longer booted into an entirely different full-screen UI. There’s a big list of apps, easy access to power options, & settings, and the ability to resize the menu freely.
- Windows 10 ISO is a beautiful dark theme, & it blends in well against laptop screens that usually have black puzzles. If you’re not a fan of the darkness, there are plenty of color options to change the look of the taskbar and Start menu.
- There’s even a little transparency effect in it, then finish off the look, & feel navigating around.
New Action Center:
- Windows 8 was painful with a PC/laptop, and Windows 10 ISO is improved massively.
- The annoying hot corners of older Win 8 have gone. And Microsoft has eliminated the weird charms bar in its place is the new Action Center that works as a Notification Center to get any alerts from apps. And it gives quick access to a bunch of settings.
- Snapping applications has been a popular feature in Windows, & Microsoft has tweaked it slightly hear. There’s a new snap assist service that makes it a lot easier to find what apps are open to snap them side-by-side.
- There’s even a new Task View feature that’s a lot like Mission Control on the Mac. It displays all our open windows and a single screen. And we can find what we’re looking for quickly.
- It’s even a gateway to a new virtual desktops feature; yes, we can finally create a separate virtual desktop without having to install a third-party application. It is mainly a power of user feature, but it’s helpful if we want to separate applications on the laptop.
- One of the most impressive additions in this version is Microsoft’s virtual assistant Cortana. It has a design to look and feel like an extension to the Start menu, just like the Windows Phone equivalent.
- Users can use their voice to search or to type queries manually. There’s an option to enable a hey Cortana feature that lets ys call the questions at your laptop.
- It’s perfect if we lean back in an office chair and want to fire off emails with our voice.
- Cortana also has a useful overview of the day mixed in with interests like weather news and local restaurants.
- Also, Cortana has a robust local search to find our documents on our local hard drive or from the OneDrive cloud storage service.
- Cortana appears to provide us useful information in smart little ways if we search for something in the address bar like the weather.
- Then it’ll immediately show the weather nearby on some restaurant websites. It’ll even appear to provide you opening hours or directions.
- It isn’t only a neat little trick, but it’s useful when we don’t have to search for this necessary information
- You have a new version of Windows that comes to a modern browser called Edge. It might be designed to succeed in Internet Explorer. But it sticks to the past in different ways the edges taskbar icon is different from Internet Explorer to keep it related to the millions of diverse Windows users.
- Edges simplified clean & performed well in most cases. But a few things are missing. And the lack of features we might expect from a modern browser snapping tabs into separate windows is disordered downloads start automatically with no choice of the folder. And there’s no save target.
- It shows Microsoft’s Edge is still included in a copy of Internet Explorer in Windows 10. For this very reason, Edge has some exciting new features we could draw all over. Webpages & send a copy to friends.
Mic sauce Xbox APP:
- Mic sauce Xbox APP for Windows might be your favorite new feature. We can stream your Xbox One games to a laptop & plug in a controller to play.
- It’ll work surprisingly well with no delay even over a Wi-Fi network. We can only use it at home on a local network, but it’s fun if we want to play any Xbox game in another room where we don’t have a TV. The Xbox app even has access to Xbox Live. It can create party chats from our PC to talk to Xbox One friends a pleasant little surprise feature.
- The Xbox app is a screen recording; we can use it to create game clips or even record regular apps that are not games at all. That’s reusable if we want to create screen tutorials, & it saves enter buy an expensive four-party app to do it.
Mail and Calendar Apps:
- The mail & calendar apps both support Google accounts, so they’re easy to use without an Outlook account. You will also notice that these apps no longer run full screen by default anymore.
- You can now window these applications and move them around freely, & that makes them a lot more usable.
New Stripped-down touch-based Office Apps:
- The most notable additions in this version are the new stripped-down touch-based Office apps Word, Excel, & PowerPoint are all available for free. And they’re a joy to use the speedy & straightforward with just enough services for basic editing & none of the bloat of the entire desktop office applications.
New & Improved Windows Store:
- The latest and better Windows Store has finally included apps, games, music, movies, and TV.