Windows 8.1 Product Key
Of what use is a windows 8.1 that is not activated? It is short of being useful and certainly risky. But getting a product key for activation can prove too expensive for an average computer user. There is also the problem of some product keys only working for 32 or 64 Bit systems alone but not both. Hence, it is only expedient that authentic product keys which are universal be released for this very intuitive OS released by Microsoft. In this article, we will reveal a number of authentic product keys that you can use to activate your Windows 8.1 irrespective of which edition you are on.
Let’s Touch a Bit on Windows 8.1
Yes, we all know of the very-popular Windows 8. It served me well just like every other person that might have made use of it. But for the 8.1 version, it only builds a bit on the 8. Many would even prefer to call it an update and not an upgrade. To this effect, every product key that works on Windows 8.1 (of a particular edition) works on Windows 8 of a corresponding edition. Today, if you talk about two OS of Microsoft that are competing in terms of general acceptability from users, they are Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. These two can be said to be parallel lines that don’t meet. But anyone aspiring to get a free copy of Windows 10 directly from Microsoft must first have the Windows 8.1 installed and activated on their PC.
Some features of Windows 8.1 Product Key
Yes, you would want to know why this OS has caught our fancy and why we are rolling out its numerous activation cum product keys on this page. It is because of its many fanciful and great features some of which are highlighted below
- Straight to the desktop. Yes, gone are the eras you have to deal with a tiled screen on your computer. With this update, you get to go straight to your PC’s desktop without getting lost on your screen.
- The main web browser of Microsoft, Internet Explorer, has been greatly improved in this update.
- You can boot straight to the desktop by just making a few clicks on the “Start” page.
- If you don’t cherish the native browser of Microsoft which is Explorer, Windows 8.1 has made it possible to choose your browser, photo viewer map address and a host of other things by yourself.
- The font size of texts and folders on the home page have also been updated. Contrary to the only two options of big and small that were available in the predecessor, you can choose from a small, wide, large or medium option. To do this, all you need do is place your cursor on any of the folders you want to change its size and right-click.
- The “Hot Corners” feature previously introduced in Windows 8.1 product key has also received a wonderful update in this release. But then, let’s say you don’t like this feature and want to disable it, in Windows 8, you would need a third-party to help you do so. But now, in Windows 8.1, the capacity to self-uninstall the option has been included.
- Windows 8.1 now update most of your applications automatically. Much more, you can customize the outlook of many of these OS features than the previous release.
Using the Product Keys to Activate Windows 8.1
So now, we are getting to the crux of this article. Of course, after laying your hands on the product key, the next thing is how you would use it to activate your office 2016 as well as Microsoft OS 10. Bear in mind that the keys given here can equally work in activating other Office Word up to 2016. That is, 2003, 2010 … That said, here are the steps to activate your package using our product keys
- Well, it is assumed here that you have the Office 2016 or Windows 10 already installed on your PC only that it has not been activated. Hopefully, our assumption is right.
- So, you would need to close every program that may be running on your PC to start with
- Since you already have the app, simply run it and wait for the next order via a pop-up window
- You will see a text box to which you are to type “slui 2” and then click on “continue” or simply punch “enter” on your keyboard.
- The next stage is where you would be asked to supply a product key for activation. Simply copy and paste any of the activation keys here to get the task done.
- Once that has been done, be rest assured that your OS has been activated. This way, you are sure of no error for a considerable time.
What if it is Office 2016 you want to Activate with the Product Key?
That is equally a small thing. Just follow these simple steps.
- Begin by punching your “start” button on either your Windows 10 or 8.1
- Look for “Microsoft Office” that displays its logo.
- As you open the package, a window will pop up asking you to activate. Click on the “activate” option.
- Proceed to enter any of the activation /product keys supply on this page and finish the process.
- Once this is done, you have just finalized the process of activating your Office 2016 without a glitch.
You have more to lose leaving your application or Operating System un-activated. It can cause a lot of damages to your PC and, of course, your access to certain features would be limited. As such, in this article, we have provided you with enough activation or product keys from which you can choose to earn your package the status of “activated.”
Bear in mind that these keys are provided free and all you have to do is follow the simple steps highlighted in the “how to activate” section. Of course, you will come back to thank us for it.
However, let’s activate your Windows 8.1.
Windows 8.1 Universal Product Key
Windows 8.1 Keys
Windows 8.1 Pro Product Key
Windows 8.1 Serial KeyS
Windows 8.1 Activation Keys
Jordan Miril says
i need os