kmspico is best and final activator for windows 10. When faced with a decision on what operating system to choose, one often goes for the latest one as it is, out of all existing versions, usually anticipated to be the most advanced and useful. Such a view is completely legitimate since newer usually means better. If you are deciding between various operating systems, Windows 10 is the one that was released most recently. But is it really the best? To some extent absolutely. After all, this operating system is the most widely used and is running on more than half of all existing devices. Despite being brand-new, this kind of market share simply couldn’t be reached if Windows 10 hasn’t brought some cutting-edge improvements that left other operating systems behind. Windows 10 provides, without doubt, the fastest experience thus far. This is due to several reasons, most notably UWP apps optimization and proper communication with the motherboard. As a result, Windows 10 is quite possible the operating system you would want to run on your computer.
Windows 10 Key Features
Windows 10 is perceived to be the biggest update Microsoft has ever made. No wonder therefore that there are many new and improved features that could be listed. Here are some of the most noteworthy:
- Unlike Windows 8, Windows 10 has brought back the Start Menu. Not only that, it comes with some very distinguished characteristics. Once you click the Start button two panels, one of which is showing recently and most-used apps, appear.
- Cortana, virtual assistant that can be voice-controlled and allows you to perform different tasks on your computer without having to use you hands, is now available.
- Xbox app for Windows 10 supports playing and streaming of Xbox One games.
- Seamless and automatic transition between laptop and tablet devices.
- All Office apps are now providing the touch-first interface.
- New Multiple Desktops feature has drastically improved multitasking.
- Internet Explorer, Microsoft’s long-time browser of choice has finally been replaced by Microsoft Edge which, amongst other things, lets you to write explanatory notes directly on to web pages.
- Windows Store that allows you to purchase various content for your device.
- Continuum feature enables working on several devices at the same time.
Windows 10 Activation
Even though activation procedure has been around for more than a decade, some major novelties were introduced with Windows 10. As you might know, activation is intended to verify whether a particular copy of Windows is genuine or not. Until now, the only activation method that could be used was entering the 25-character product key that was usually provided in package with operating system.
Windows 10 additionally introduced another activation method called digital license (or digital entitlement in Version 1511). This activation method doesn’t require you to enter a product key. In case you have a digital license and instead of entering a product key, you only have to click the continue option. This goes both for purchasing Windows 10 or upgrading to Windows 10 from a previously activated copy. In the latter case, digital license should already be integrated into operating system.
Both methods nevertheless require you to purchase an original Windows 10 copy, price of which can often be pretty substantial. This is the reason many people are persuaded against using Windows 10 despite it being most certainly the best operating system that can be obtained nowadays. In Africa and Asia, for instance, Windows Vista and Windows 7 are still the most widely used operating systems. Reason for this isn’t that those operating systems are better than Windows 10, but people in this notoriously poor regions simply cannot afford to upgrade their personal computers.
Although it was initially possible to upgrade a previous Windows version into Windows 10 for free 1-year period within which this had been possible ended about two years ago. As a result, even the upgrading of your operating system has to be paid. Unless, alternatively, you use an activator that is capable of providing a valid product key code for free. Such Windows 10 activator will be presented below.
Windows 10 Activation with KMSpico
KMSpico is the most outstanding and widely used Windows and Microsoft activator that is able to activate practically any version within only a few seconds. KMS in KMSpico stands for Key Management Service, a technology that is used by Microsoft for mass activation of their software. Since Microsoft products are produced and sold in bulk, they came with this authentication-testing solution that prevents users from using non-genuine copies of their products. KMSpico utilizes this technology by replacing previously installed product key with a volume key. This is done by creating a copied version of KMS server and forcing the activation through this server. Albeit original KMS activation only lasts about half a year, KMSpico made activation permanent by running twice a day and resetting KMS counter and effectively permanently activating your Windows.
KMSpico Key Features
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
- Able to activate certain editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and all editions of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- In addition, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 365 and Office 2016 can be activated as well.
- Size of KMSpico is only about 2MB.
- Provides genuine-looking and fully working Microsoft products.
- Completely free activation process.
- Provides permanent activation without any expiration date.
- No danger of getting viruses or malware.
- Activation process is really simple and can be completed within a minute.
How to activate Windows 10 using KMSpico?
- First, you need to install KMSpico tool from the download link provided below.
- Prior to installing it, make sure you temporary deactivate any antivirus programs in order to prevent them from obstructing the downloading procedure.
- Open KMSpico using Winrar and install it.
- Once the installation process is complete, go to KMSpico installation directory and run KMSeldi.exe.
- When the installation process of Windows 10 has been completed as well, simply click the red button to start the activation process.
- Check whether your operating system has been successfully activated by right-clicking on Computer and choosing Properties.
- Enjoy using Windows 10.
Previous article: windows 8.1 activator